Monday, October 12, 2015

Share with me










What you got?



I love to write that’s a given considering my previous posts. I blog because I hope that just one thing I say helps someone else. Almost as much as writing I love reading. There’s very little I’ll refuse to read. If I were a wealthy woman I’d probably end up a hermit having purchased ALL the books and reading until I withered away.  Today though I’m interested in all of you. (However many of you are actually reading this blog) I want to know what you’ve written, if you written more than one book share your favorite. If you only write blogs share share and share some more.



None of us should take this journey alone. We should be giving and taking advice, encouraging each other and promoting each other. It’s the only way any of us will get anywhere.




Not to mention I’m just a plain curious person. So if you read this I want to know how you found me, why you read my blog and any suggestions.



An easy task? Maybe not but one if you’re willing to take on I’ll be hitting the follow button or downloading books as often as I can.  (I’m not independently wealthy). And as I can I’ll be happy to share my thoughts.



Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment